Tuesday 4 February 2014

My Wonderful Girls


L and J are truly hilarious. I’ve just got in from work and it was just too cute not to document. Their mum asked me whether I could babysit them on Friday night. I said I could but that there was something at university (can’t miss ULIP does Take Me Out, now can I?!) so the girls started trying to convince their mum to let me “go and live my life” and that they could look after themselves perfectly as long as they were given the code for the iPad. I think it is safe to say that I have allies in those two even if they are only 12 and 8!

When I was babysitting on Sunday night they had saved some of the crepes they made especially for me and we made menus for what kind of toppings we wanted to have on them. I think J might be the next Heston Blumenthal with her Comte, Tomato, Capers and Mint concoction! She seemed to like it even if I thought it was truly bizarre. I somehow managed to help L with her German homework on the same evening, who knew I could still remember all of the adjective endings? Certainly not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment